In this brief post we found out how hard it was to try and bleed a system without a proper header tank. So we installed header tank we had already purchased and installed it as high asd we could in the front feeding directly into the pump line to try and get as big a head of pressure as possible.
Anyway, header tank fitted, the system bled up nicely and the flow of water round the circuit was pretty good. However we then noticed a small pool of water on the floor. Turns out there was crack in the chargecooler itself and this needed to be welded before we could finally get the car on the road again!